Openmoko Bug #1655: Remove button no longer removes apps

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 23 01:44:59 CEST 2008

#1655: Remove button no longer removes apps
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown     |     Version:
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
 Blocking:              |   Blockedby:
 The "REMOVE" button in the pull down menu at the top of ASU screens used
 to work to kill apps. It no longer does. I can select it, it highlights, I
 can press it, but nothing happens. The apps never die. Once I start an
 app, even by accident, I'm stuck with it until I reboot the phone. Apps
 have become like a Halloween monster, they cannot be killed.

 This is using today's ASU update.