Openmoko Bug #1655: [illume] REMOVE button no longer removes apps

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 23 08:10:12 CEST 2008

#1655: [illume] REMOVE button no longer removes apps
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |        Owner:  raster
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by wendy_hung):

 * cc: wendy_hung at (removed)
 * cc: testing at (added)

 Tested with the image below:

 root file system:20080723-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2

 The "REMOVE" icon works well in illume bar for me.
 I tried open all the applications in ASU, and i can close all of them by

 Guess it's not in ASU, but I'll still leave this as new and keep an eye on
 this in case it will happen in the future.