Openmoko Bug #1658: [Exposure-Date/Time] After flash the new image, the time setting will change

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Jul 23 09:31:25 CEST 2008

#1658: [Exposure-Date/Time] After flash the new image, the time setting will
change
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |       Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  Exposure    |     Version:
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
 Blocking:              |   Blockedby:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Tested with the image below:

 kernel:20080723-asu.stable-uImage.bin
 root file system:20080723-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2

 Summary:After flash the new image, the time setting will change

 Steps+current result:
 1) go exposure and set the time
 2) flash the image
 3) after the device finish booting, check the time on illume bar, it's not
 the time that we set before flash the image
 It will set to the timezone in London

 expect:be like what we set before flash image

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1658>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>