Openmoko Bug #1663: Illume keyboard does not pop up at all

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 24 18:38:26 CEST 2008

#1663: Illume keyboard does not pop up at all
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by Damium): seems to have the
 latest build packages for ASU (but no flash images). I'm not sure what is
 going on with the packages/flash images on build host but if you change
 your opkg configuration files to use the above repository it seems to get
 the latest daily build.

 Here is an example:

 Buildhost has:
 r31_om-gta02.ipk built on July 10th.

 Downloads has:
 +0f4816a1bdb38da87cb42b6f4b8b1e48b959798f-r38_om-gta02.ipk Built on July

 I don't think this is the way it should be but if you change to using the
 ASU repository and run an update everything seems to work.