Openmoko Bug #1663: Illume keyboard does not pop up at all

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 24 23:03:32 CEST 2008

#1663: Illume keyboard does not pop up at all
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by kenrestivo):

 You can close this. I'm on the correct feed now, and the keyboard does pop
 up. I also downloaded the custom .edj file to bring the "qwerty" button
 back, so that I can turn the keyboard on and off at will.

 Nice work!