Openmoko Bug #1680: [Exposure] can't scroll in exposure (was: [Exposure] can't scroll in exporsure)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 09:11:32 CEST 2008

#1680: [Exposure] can't scroll in exposure
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  accepted
Blockedby:              |
Changes (by marek):

 * cc: zecke at, raster at (added)
  * status:  new => accepted

 I noticed that as well. There was no exposure update which means the
 source of the problem is definitely somewhere else. I add Raster and
 Holger - may be they can help.
 Do other programs (e.g. Assassin) have the same problem ?