Openmoko Bug #1687: FR LCD goes blank suddenly

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 14:57:31 CEST 2008

#1687: FR LCD goes blank suddenly
 Reporter:  balajirrao  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown     |     Version:
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
 Blocking:              |   Blockedby:
 I'm running 2007.02.

 I've applied mwester's fixes to fix sound breakage during suspend/resume.
 It was working all fine.. Until suddenly I see that the screen remains
 blank (after suspend I suppose). The display did not come up no matter

 But the device was accessible through ssh and I did a dmesg and saw a lot
 of 'pcf50633_battvolt timeout :-('. And apm -s gives 'Device or resource
 busy'. I had to reboot to fix this.