Openmoko Bug #1687: FR LCD goes blank suddenly

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 15:36:59 CEST 2008

#1687: FR LCD goes blank suddenly
 Reporter:  balajirrao       |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |
Changes (by mickeyl):

  * owner:  openmoko-devel => openmoko-kernel
  * component:  unknown => System Software

 I can confirm this (with FSO). It looks like sometimes the framebuffer
 gets a blank signal, but no matter what I do, i can only wake it again up
 by rebooting.