Openmoko Bug #1682: Neo turns off before reaching X

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 30 13:10:29 CEST 2008

#1682: Neo turns off before reaching X
 Reporter:  queen6           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by queen6):

 Well I've tried a few times more, and it seems it managed to reach X once
 (FR turned itself off just after showing the icons).

 Also it seems I can't swap the battery when under X any more ;(
 When I remove it, the device powers down.

 I will try to reflash it with last last available ASU to see if that's
 gonna change anything.