Openmoko Bug #1702: Switching of my wifi using power button

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 31 00:35:53 CEST 2008

#1702: Switching of my wifi using power button
 Reporter:  perico           |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:
 Severity:  major            |    Keywords:
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 Hi there,

 When I switch of my WIFI using the menu obtained by the power button,then
 my screen starts flashing, and the functionality can't be used
 properly/not available. Is this solved by flashing the freerunner.