Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 17 18:06:03 CEST 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                              |
Changes (by tushar):

  * keywords:  => SIM att 7300g
  * priority:  high => highest

 Attempting to use a 7300g ATT fireball SIM has gotten me mixed results. I
 got it to register last night without much fiddling but today I cannot. It
 seems as though openmoko at is on the right track. The specific
 placing of the SIM is the issue. If I sit my 7300g in the "correct" way I
 couldn't get it to register. But shifting it slightly down did. The only
 problem is that I can't get that perfect position today.