Openmoko Bug #350: OpenMoko keyboard usability issues

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 23 01:20:46 CEST 2008

#350: OpenMoko keyboard usability issues
 Reporter:  jluebbe at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                     |

Comment(by kenrestivo):

 I am now using the ASU Qtopia keyboard with the Full-QWERTY option, and it
 solves all my problems and is very usable. I'd suggest just using ASU as a