Openmoko Bug #1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Jul 25 21:27:20 CEST 2008

#1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated
 Reporter:  will at  |        Owner:  tony_tu
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                     |

Comment(by yarikoptic):

 additional information: if I run ts_calibrate while in horizontal mode, it
 calibrates (seems to be in portreit), but then goes back to horizontal but
 offset 1/4oth of the screen to the right... though seems to be matching
 the keys on the keyboard (at least some).
 calibration and offset is reset after phone locks and I unlock it (or just
 if I swap orientation again).