Openmoko Bug #1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Jul 27 13:20:10 CEST 2008

#1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated
 Reporter:  will at  |        Owner:  tony_tu
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                     |

Comment(by Yorick):

 This bug is very annoying. It is preventing the use of scummvm also. When
 I move the stylus to the right buttom corner i can get the TS to detect
 the point of contact correctly, but when I move the stylus too far to the
 left, if gets once again the wrong offset.

 Swithing back from landscape mode also doesn't work as it should.