Openmoko Bug #1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 28 14:42:02 CEST 2008

#1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated
 Reporter:  will at  |        Owner:  tony_tu
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                     |

Comment(by thomasg):

 As said on the mailinglist, this problem is a little bit weird for me.
 I have the wrong calibration and offset about 150px in all the 2007.2
 builds I've tried and in some inofficial builds (e.g. from alphaone).

 But I don't experience this problems with ALL ASU builds I've ever tried
 (example 20080718). Kernel was 2.6.24, mostly the version of the same
 daily build I've tried.
 Also the FSO Milestone 1 release works (FSO MS1 rootfs + FSO MS1 kernel).