Openmoko Bug #1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 03:16:28 CEST 2008

#1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated
 Reporter:  will at  |        Owner:  dodji at
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:                     |
Changes (by thomasg):

 * cc: dodji at (added)
  * owner:  tony_tu => dodji at
  * version:  unspecified =>
  * status:  new => assigned

 Ok guys, I just spent some minutes figuring out what the problem causes
 and why they are on one image and not on another:
 ASU still uses Xfbdev as X-Server - the did _not_ yet switch on Xglamo.
 This means the rotation is done in pure Software, but at least working.
 This also means, that the reason for the bug is Xglamo itself.
 I checked the calibration, this doesn't cause the problem's, it's only a
 bug in the Xglamo X-server.

 As we now this for sure now, I'll change the component to System Software
 and reassign the bug to Dodji, as I assume he is still in charge for