Openmoko Bug #1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 13:34:37 CEST 2008

#1244: Swap orientation horizontal view not calibrated
 Reporter:  will at  |        Owner:  dodji at
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:                     |

Comment(by thomasg):

 I'm 100% sure.
 I used the ASU build from buildhost, 22.07.2008, that comes with Xfbdev.
 Then I removed Xfbdev. installed Xglamo, started it and the error is
 Switch back to Xfbdev and it is gone again.

 Im pretty sure you are not using one of the latest ASU builds from
 buildhost, because they don't come with Xglamo.

 So please be a bit more verbose and tell us what you are using exactly.
 If you experience the problem, check if /usr/bin/Xglamo is running - I'm
 sure it is.