Re: Openmoko Bug #1508: no signal area still can send message and show Alert message “sending : message”

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Sun Jun 29 19:23:27 CEST 2008

#1508: no signal area still can send message and show Alert message “sending :
message”
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  raster at openmoko.org
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Changes (by will):

  * owner:  zecke at openmoko.org => raster at openmoko.org
  * status:  new => assigned
  * component:  unknown => E - Illume

Comment:

 I'm assuming this has to do with how the icon gadgets are implemented?
 Also, I'm not sure but I think I have sent messages or continued phone
 calls when my phone showed no signal before.
 Raster, what do you think?  Worth looking in to?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1508#comment:2>
docs.openmoko.org <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac>