Openmoko Bug #2082: No icons in illume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Nov 1 21:52:11 CET 2008

#2082: No icons in illume
    Reporter:  john_lee    |        Owner:  raster
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
   Blockedby:              |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:              |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always      |

Comment(by pooze):

 How does one apply this fix? I don't see any patches or intructions in any
 way. I updated with the testing repos today and the issue was still there.