Openmoko Bug #1489: sometimes voice is too small during calling

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Nov 3 04:11:56 CET 2008

#1489: sometimes voice is too small during calling
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  john_lee
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
   Blockedby:              |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:              |     Blocking:
Reproducible:              |
Changes (by wendy_hung):

  * owner:  zecke => john_lee
  * status:  in_testing => assigned

 I have A7 in my hand, i test it during the weekend.
 I would say the voice is super small when i use the phone. The voice
 sounds like form far far away and the person you're talking to even wear a
 I'm at home, and i have to ask my friend to yell to don't even
 mention when i'm in Taipei mrt system...

 I try use alsamixer to change the voice but happened nothing.
 Headphon is 100/100 from beginning...

 A5's problem is every phone might have different result, but in A7 it
 seems all the same--voice still too small. (at least until now..)