Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Nov 3 10:27:48 CET 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                              |

Comment(by thakoman):

 I juste recived an brand new SIM from vodafone-germany as my old one
 doesn't work. The new one registered just one time! I could place a call
 for testing but after about 15 minutes the gsm-firmware crashed and since
 then it worked never again. CME error 10 (no sim) .. So strange, why did
 it work once? PLEASE fix this!