Openmoko Bug #666: 3G SIM capability

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Nov 7 19:07:58 CET 2008

#666: 3G SIM capability
 Reporter:  steven.demetrius at  |        Owner:  michael
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                              |

Comment(by der-lehmann):

 today i went to my local O² store and told a nice story about the old sim-
 card ;) and they give me a new one for free! the new one looks like the
 same as the old card with some little differenzes! bur its works really
 nice under fdom calling/sms!

 is a gsm_log also needed please let me know and i will do this!