Openmoko Bug #1803: Installer reports all package Download size as 0 bytes

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Nov 14 11:28:40 CET 2008

#1803: Installer reports all package Download size as 0 bytes
    Reporter:  peepsalot                             |        Owner:  roh
        Type:  defect                                |       Status:  assigned
   Blockedby:                                        |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                                        |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                                        |
Changes (by tick):

  * owner:  tick => roh

 Hi Roh,
   It's still have this issue in community-repository. Packages in
 Multiverse lacks of packages size.
 Would you please fix this.

 By the way, what's the status of the Multiverse? I heard from Marek that
 you had discussed this with Sean. Would you kindly tell us what's the

 Are we not providing Multiverse any more?
 If so, please send a mail out remove all the scheme and remove the
 Then we will remove the package that setting Multiverse.