Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Nov 17 23:18:09 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by Raphexion):

 Replying to [comment:42 jensbruhn]:
 > Same here, WSOD with my Neo1973 and FSO4. Occurs just after resume.

 However, if this problem now exists on the Neo1973 (something I didn't
 know before) should mean that it is not (strict) hardware. When Leachim
 (above) removed his problem by changing hardware I sort of gave up on my

 Something that I have been trying to figure out is, is there any kernel
 that this doesn't happen? Do someone know when this (WSoD) started more