Openmoko Bug #2120: opkg doesn't install all files on upgrade

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Nov 18 04:37:29 CET 2008

#2120: opkg doesn't install all files on upgrade
    Reporter:  koen    |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  defect  |       Status:  accepted
   Blockedby:          |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:          |     Blocking:
Reproducible:          |

Comment(by tick):

 Hmmm... Interesting....
 I will take a look of this when I finished my current tasks.
 Which opkg version do you used?
 Do you have the log for installing or actual upgrading e-wm-images for
 first time?
 Did it say everything okay?

 Thanks you.