Openmoko Bug #2109: Upgrade path error from Om2008.9 to testing

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Nov 20 18:07:31 CET 2008

#2109: Upgrade path error from Om2008.9 to testing
    Reporter:  john_lee   |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  in_testing
   Blockedby:             |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:             |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always     |

Comment(by john_lee):

 Replying to [comment:16 john_lee]:
 > Tested upgrade from Om2008.9 to current testing repo and got the
 >  * Package libgobject-2.0-0 wants to install file
 > (snipped)

 Tick confirmed that this is the expected behavior and opkg can still
 finish the upgrade process, so this is not a bug.  Now I just need to take
 care of the illume and distro-feed-configs problems.