Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Nov 23 21:57:47 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by theseer105):

 I tried it today. I always get WSOD with a cold freerunner. If the
 Freerunner is about body temperature it resumes fine.