Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Nov 24 07:45:24 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by theseer105):

 I think it's the temperature. Freerunner was over night on the heating and
 wakes up without WSOD. Same test on the table there is a WSOD.
 The Freerunner is 5 minutes in the fridge and it resumes with WSOD even if
 I tried "echo 1 > /sys ..." bevor I toutch the Freerunner