Openmoko Bug #2133: kmmcd: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0xd0

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Nov 25 21:55:57 CET 2008

#2133: kmmcd: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0xd0
    Reporter:  lindi            |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                   |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                   |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                   |

Comment(by werner):

 If you could reproduce the old problem easily, then it would be nice if
 could test the patch. If that was just a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence,
 then I think we should just put it into *-tracking and be done with it.

 In the unlikely event that anyone has code that uses Atheros' raw
 it would of course be very interesting to see if I didn't break it.