Openmoko Bug #2120: opkg doesn't install all files on upgrade

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Nov 28 10:46:42 CET 2008

#2120: opkg doesn't install all files on upgrade
 Reporter:  koen    |          Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect  |         Status:  in_testing
Component:  opkg    |        Version:
 Severity:  normal  |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0       |      Blockedby:
Estimated:          |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:          |   Reproducible:
Changes (by tick):

  * status:  accepted => in_testing

 Hi Koen,

 I found a bug that may cause update file ownership wrongly, and fix in SVN
 It's a hash_table implementation issue.
 This bug will relate to files moving from one package to another.

 Because I cannot reproduce your issue, could you test this for me?