Openmoko Bug #1194: Touchscreen Jitter

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Nov 29 01:53:51 CET 2008

#1194: Touchscreen Jitter
    Reporter:  mickey@…             |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect               |       Status:  in_testing
   Blockedby:                       |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                       |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                       |

Comment(by safire):

 I tested the lowpass module with Debian, and find that it helps quite a
 bit.  In my testing, I got the best results putting the lowpass module
 after dejitter.  This is despite seeing no effect of changing the delta
 parameters for the variance and dejitter modules.

 For others that may want to try with Debian:

 apt-get install libtool automake g++
 apt-get source tslib

 After building tslib I copied and to /usr/lib/ts and
 added "module lowpass" after dejitter in /etc/ts.conf.