Openmoko Bug #2044: om-locations - map licensing

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Oct 1 11:52:51 CEST 2008

#2044: om-locations - map licensing
    Reporter:  drlizau  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  task     |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by olv):

 Replying to [comment:5 drlizau]:
 > thankyou very much for looking at this for us.
 > Your apologies have been sent to the same mailing list.
 Thanks for the help.  I am sincerely sorry not doing it right in the first

 zecke has helped apply the patches to our repo
 Our daily build will start rebuilding the packages since tomorrow.

 Could you help cherry-pick them back into asu.stable branch?  It should be
 trivial, except that om-locations is built from 0.2 branch and has a
 different revision: