Openmoko Bug #1193: Severe performance problems with Pulseaudio

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Oct 1 22:20:07 CEST 2008

#1193: Severe performance problems with Pulseaudio
 Reporter:  mjr at     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                 |

Comment(by goldie):

 I have this problem too. After 10 maybe 12 hours (no matter if I listen to
 music or not) I have this annoying pops and crackles. If I restart the
 pulseaudio/freerunner, this problem goes away - but not for a long time.