Openmoko Bug #2051: FreeRunner drains battery when off

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Oct 3 15:24:05 CEST 2008

#2051: FreeRunner drains battery when off
 Reporter:  ohin     |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  empty battery freerunner power off
Blockedby:           |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:           |
 When I shutdown FreeRunner in Om2008.8/9 (by holding POWER button), and
 let unplugged FreeRunner overnight, in the morning the battery is
 completely empty. Using kernel from release version of Om2008.x

 I wonder if I am the only one experiencing this issue as i was not able to
 find any information about this problem.