Openmoko Bug #1716: [Package] add .edj decompiler/compiler as a package

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Oct 4 23:05:21 CEST 2008

#1716: [Package] add .edj decompiler/compiler as a package
    Reporter:  will          |        Owner:  julian
        Type:  task          |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:                |     Blocking:
Changes (by julian_chu):

  * status:  assigned => in_testing

 the problem came from missing some modules.
 you can install them by this command
 $opkg install libevas-saver-jpeg libevas-saver-png

 I had did a test on my own neo phone, it works.

 root at om-gta02:/var/volatile/tmp/test# edje_decc illume.edj
 Output Image: illume/bd_button_close_shadow.png
 Output Image: illume/bd_button_close_focused.png
 Output Image: illume/bd_button_close_unfocused.png
  ( blah blah...)
 Output Build Script: illume/

 *** CAUTION ***
 Please check the build script for anything malicious before running it!

 I add those modules as recommends into edje-util packages in this commit:
 25a1910a6e4b0101c4502fff5fd77d1abebcb8f9  ]