Openmoko Bug #2043: GTA02 WiFi signal reception too weak

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Oct 4 23:59:28 CEST 2008

#2043: GTA02 WiFi signal reception too weak
    Reporter:  vnevoa   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by werner):

 Just spotted it today :-) I don't really know if our WLAN performs much
 worse than one could expect. Since wireless results tend to be quite
 variable and often open to interpretation, I'd suggest to discuss the
 issue on a proper mailing list. I've started a thread here: