Openmoko Bug #2057: 1bit errors in files

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 7 17:06:42 CEST 2008

#2057: 1bit errors in files
    Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic              |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                        |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  rarely                        |     Blocking:

Comment(by Richard.Kralovic):

 Thank you very much for your replies. I have just realized that there is
 also builtin memtest in uboot, but I am not able to figure out correct
 address ranges for gta02 (the default ranges just crash neo). What is the
 correct way of running the uboot memtest?