Openmoko Bug #2069: [Installer] it has network but still show up error message ask for check network

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Oct 14 12:27:20 CEST 2008

#2069: [Installer] it has network but still show up error message ask for check
network
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  graeme
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always      |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by tick):

 * cc: graeme at openmoko.org, julian (added)
  * owner:  tick => graeme
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Hi Wendy,
 This issue is because in your /etc/opkg/ has a file trying to get
 http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/testing/fic-gta02/Packages
 Unfortunately, this directory had been renamed as om-gta02 and so that
 warning happens. I know Julian had changed fic-XXXX to om-XXXX months
 before, not knowing why this goes back.
 I had informed Julian about this issue.

 Hi Graeme,
  Would you like to take a look of this? She is using the testing
 repository.

 Cheers,
 Tick

--