Openmoko Bug #1906: [qtopia] Duplicate SMS in inbox

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Oct 18 15:42:05 CEST 2008

#1906: [qtopia] Duplicate SMS in inbox
    Reporter:  tobias                  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect                  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always                  |     Blocking:

Comment(by skerit):

 Are you aware this problem isn't exclusive to the OM packages? I've been
 using QTextended for 2 weeks now, and I'm experiencing the exact same