Openmoko Bug #1734: [settings] wifi show up "unknown"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 21 14:49:37 CEST 2008

#1734: [settings] wifi show up "unknown"
    Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:

Comment(by chenna):

 I have flashed the device with Om2008.8.uImage.bin  &
 Om2008.8.rootfs.jffs2    available at

 I could not find the file /etc/volatives.cache but I could find
 /etc/volatile.cache and deleted this file and rebooted. But still I see
 wIFI unknown.

 I could not locate openmoko-openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-glibc-ipk--20080806

 Please share the working image for WIFI, USB networking and Blue tooth.

 Replying to [comment:4 mattt]: