Openmoko Bug #2088: [Testing] The settings app cannot be started

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Oct 26 12:24:28 CET 2008

#2088: [Testing] The settings app cannot be started
 Reporter:  dolfje   |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
 I cannot start the settings application on my 'testing image' of 26 okt

 ps. I don't know what the command of the settings application is, so I'm
 unable to give you the command line output. If someone can tell, I'm eager
 to dump it here. ;)