Openmoko Bug #2086: Improve application icon quality

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Oct 27 05:34:24 CET 2008

#2086: Improve application icon quality
    Reporter:  pander          |        Owner:  will
        Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                  |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                  |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always          |

Comment(by pander):

 I just found out that 80x80 pixels is how they will be displayed, so I
 will uploaded improved versions in those dimensions with the postfix