Openmoko Bug #2088: [Testing] The settings app cannot be started

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Oct 27 11:50:40 CET 2008

#2088: [Testing] The settings app cannot be started
    Reporter:  dolfje    |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
   Blockedby:            |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:            |     Blocking:
Reproducible:            |

Comment(by dolfje):

 It's probably something wrong with the upgrade path I took.

 I had a testing image from 13 okt and upgraded it yesterday and I had a
 small top bar and really small icons.

 Today I tried a flash of the newest image and it could start the settings

 So sorry, I'm not able to reproduce this with the newest image.