Openmoko Bug #2086: Improve application icon quality

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Oct 27 12:56:54 CET 2008

#2086: Improve application icon quality
    Reporter:  pander          |        Owner:  will
        Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                  |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                  |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always          |

Comment(by gromgull):

 I've not checked the latest icons in 2008.09 testing (since no icons are
 currently shown due to another bug :) - but do we not also need new icons
 for contacts, locations, messages, etc.? The current "icons" are not
 really iconic representations of anything ...