Openmoko Bug #2086: Improve application icon quality

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Oct 27 14:01:24 CET 2008

#2086: Improve application icon quality
    Reporter:  pander          |        Owner:  will
        Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                  |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                  |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always          |

Comment(by pander):

 I've just improved the icons for most of the FDOM applications. The
 default applications need indeed new icons. But in the different icon sets
 like openmoko-standards (and others like tango) are plenty of suitable
 icons. I would suggest to use 80x80 pixel versions of the 128x128 pixel
 icons in /usr/share/icons/openmoko-standards/

 Who is the lead in this regarding default look and feel?