Openmoko Bug #2095: Sound not found with qi bootloader

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Oct 29 04:48:09 CET 2008

#2095: Sound not found with qi bootloader
    Reporter:  newkirk  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:           |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:           |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always   |

Comment(by andy):

 The way that the alsa SoC stuff registers i2c things changed recently,
 stable-tracking uses the new way.  I have seen it work and not work with
 qi on the 2.6.24 stuff.  As soon as we fix the last few problems on
 stable-tracking we will transition to it as the new stable and hopefully
 this will be gone away.