Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 00:58:14 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by flamma):

 Replying to [comment:5 gromgull]:
 > I have the same symptoms as Holger, although I believe the phone does
 not actually suspend. At least ssh sessions over wifi and usb-net stay up.

 That happened me once. But usually it stops all, or at least it stop the
 usb net.

 When I wake up the phone, if I do not quit the black "screensaver" page,
 the phone doesn't suspend again..