Openmoko Bug #1941: Qtopia Contact cannot shows utf8 correctly

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 09:57:54 CEST 2008

#1941: Qtopia Contact cannot shows utf8 correctly
 Reporter:  tick    |          Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect  |         Status:  new
Component:  Qtopia  |        Version:  Om2008.9-dev
 Severity:  normal  |       Keywords:
Blockedby:          |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:          |
 After putting the CJK font on to Neo, I can see Chinese message.
 But the CSCS is incorrect and unset to UCS2, therefore Language that
 support IRA may work. (with my sim card.)

 My contact therefore is unreadable. :(

 I will try to fix it.

 Image: Om2008.8-update