Openmoko Bug #1892: Locations doesn't start

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 09:58:53 CEST 2008

#1892: Locations doesn't start
    Reporter:  flamma     |        Owner:  jeremy
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always     |     Blocking:

Comment(by jeremy):

 Hi, flamma:
   It never happens for me. You said after you set the environment
 variable, you can execute it from desktop icon forever. But right now it
 happens again? Hmm..., I don't think locations need to be started once to
 configure something that solves it. Could you please tell me how you did
 the 2008.8 update? and what's the versions of om-locations, diversity-
 daemon, and EFL(including Evas, Edje, Ecore, Eet, Etk)? Thanks.