Openmoko Bug #1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 10:07:47 CEST 2008

#1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed
    Reporter:  montgoss  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:            |     Blocking:
Changes (by tick):

 * cc: tick at (added)

 I saw this happens to me, and after tracing the log.

 The modem actually send an OK back, and that OK triggers the queryDone of

 It's looks like the behaviour of modem is wrong, I guess it's a bug of TI

 Not knowing why it stops reporting contacts in the middle yet.